Hello hype ❤

Hey guys I hope you all are doing fineee !! In this post trust me I neva wore a kimono before this is my first time n this one I picked it up from @thehypeshop (Instagram store ) I probably styled it with my black tank top and denim shots and also with the neckpiece I won in the giveaway !

Coming back to the make up I used Maybelline nudes eye shadow for my eyes
Max factor duo Highlighter
Ponds bb cream fr my base
PAC kajol and eyeliner duo
And ele 18 maroon lippiee !

PAC kajol and eyeliner is the best thing I have ever used uptil now it stays upto 24 hours it's waterproof it's smudge proff and most importantly it's Matt black m totally loving their products u can find yours on amazon.in or flipcart

Also my metallic strap sandals are from Pune Street shopping kp

I hope u guys like the post keep in tuned for more such posts ❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Linen Affair.

MEERA'S FASHION.

Pure Formals