The Blue Sweats
The blog Completes 5 years today this is a big achievement for
me .
Hello loves ,
In today’s blog I am not showing you any other brand but
promoting my own.
Lets go into some history nearly a year ago I started my
online business with the name of Sunstop store
this store has been personally very close to me and I have invested time
and time to build it up .
I have served more then 50 customers on this shop online and
offline and that itself is an achievement.I try very hard to bring the most
affordable fashion on my shop you can go ahead and compare the prices with any
other.
Coming back to today’s post I was just wondering around my
relatives house{MAMA} and happened to find his oversized blue sweater and we all girls can agree to the
part where we can just wear any mens clothing and look just fine.
I am styling this one with knee cut leggings from my own
store and have worn a statement neck piece which I got for only Rs. 100.
Silver jewellery has always been something I buy whenever I have
the opportunity . This form of jewellery has the capability to make any outfit
look beautiful and chic.
In the photos below you will see that I have tucked the
sweater in my brallete and gave it a mushroom style like look and it turned out to
be exactly like I wanted it to be.
I personally would like to know if you want me to bring
statement pieces on my shop I will be happy to do that.
For all other details you can visit my shop on Instagram i.e
_Sunstop_store.
Here you go with how I decided to wear the full outfit :

















Amazing ππ
ReplyDeleteThank you love ❤
DeleteAwesome.. Keep rocking π€❤❤
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ❤
DeleteNiceπ₯π₯
ReplyDeleteThank you ❤
DeleteAwwsum ...keep go'n
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ❤
ReplyDeleteππ
ReplyDelete