Yellow tones


Hello loves,

CLOTHES MEAN NOTHING UNTIL SOMEONE LIVES IN THEM.

So in today’s blog I am going to show you a dress which I bought from Hasthkari owned by this beautiful women Alka Singh she has designed this dress on her own .

Hasthkari started in the year 2015 and the way Alka likes to put it, as that she was on a road trip from Pune to Kashmir picking up a few local stuff and happens to fall in love with the handmade stuff .

I think that is a great way to spark something so beautiful as a brand  in a world of Fashion.

Hasthkari is available on facebook as a personal page and also operates the same from her website.

You can also visit her website which is www.hasthkari.com.

Instagram :- Hasthkari

The physical shop of Hasthkari is in Ivy villas Ivy estate Wagholi Pune .

As Alka likes to discuss her brand as an attempt to bring the beautiful Indian culture in the form of vibrant and delicious clothing for men, women and children.
With exclusive handwork from all corners  of our diverse and rich nation, come enjoy the richness and cherish the diversity of incredible Indian textiles and art.

I totally agree with this the yellow tones to this dress that I am wearing were out of the world I cant began to explain how beautiful it looked on me and took my confidence on next level. Later on I went to experiment with the dress like wore a flower behind the ear or wore a wintery black jacket paired it with some cool shades and black mules.

You can definetly wear the dress to a party or to a formal meeting without worrying about how would it look  the simplicity in the dress can adjust to any and every event of how and when you want to wear it.

I personally feel that Hasthkari incorporates our Indian culture in the form of fashion and style.
The way she creates dresses or almost anything that she sells can stay eternal, just like the famous quote “fashion fades but the style is eternal”  the dress itself will stay with me eternally and I can style it the way I want.


















I wish all the luck to Alka with her beautiful brand growing much more with power and love.

Disclaimer : All the photos shot in this blog are shot on terrace of the society I have not violated any rules of lockdown or covid 19 . This is not a sponsored post .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Linen Affair.

MEERA'S FASHION.

Pure Formals