Personal Style Banjaran.


In Modern use the bohemian is applied to people who live unconvential, usually artistic, lives.

Reflecting on the fashion style of boho chic it is said that fashionable girls wore  ruffy floral skirts in the hope of looking bohemian , whereas gyspy girls themselves are sexy and delightful precisely because they do not give a hoot for fashion.

Same as it goes for gothic fashion this style is marked by dark mysterious antiquated and homogeneous features the dark lipstick dark clothing dyed dark black hair all part a form a gothic fashion.

In my today's blog I made a collaboration of these 2 styles and gave It an Indian touch I wanted to bring my own personal look to this style and for that I wore a patiyala a floral one to give the touch of the bohemian and the heavy silver jewellery to put it as gothic.

In my previous post I have talked about  my love for silver jewellery and this time I wore the:

 Bracelet - Instagram store couldn’t find it anymore

 Bangle – Pepper Flower Collection, Pune.

 neck piece - 20 dresses instagram

 Earings  - Local vendor in Pune.

 Nose ring – Kritika khuranas shop instagram

We often think and give it a lot of thought before we buy such heavy jewellery but mind you not this can simply go with even the normal wear you can simply put up a outfit with silvery jewellery and can end up calling it a day.

Later on I wore a turban on my head to help give that Indian touch and that is where I think so my whole look fell in place.

Go ahead and scroll and have a look on how I wanted to put this outfit together for you people ,thank you so so much for being there in my journey it means alot I love each and every one of you reading this <3 

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Linen Affair.

MEERA'S FASHION.

Pure Formals