Confidence that speaks .
If heard the statement that if women wear only brallets they are showing to much skin or they are just not well educated to dress properly ?
Oh! I have and a lot of times but I still ignored and wanted to get away with styling it .
It was definitely out of my comfort zone but styling it brought a new level of confidence as it comes out to be the most bold thing a women can wear .
I styled a lace strap brallet paired it with black palazzo and styled it with a fancy heels.
Damn there are so many ways you can style a little piece of clothing ,Later on I realized that every-time I have just got bored by wearing the colour black .. haha like the other women who quote “ my whole wardrobe is black” and I say that my whole wardrobe is actually black so coming back to the point I added a colour block print jacket know like just to give it something and that turned out to be good .
I dint want to make this blog as a fashion blog I wanted to make it more of people that find confidence in whatever they wear and that is what matters .
While I was shooting for this blog my mothers words played time and time again in my head of how are you going to wear it how are you going to style it and all I agree on mothers having a soft heart on what their daughters wear because most of the time it is just the fear of social media platform exposing it to the worst kind of people .
Sometimes clothes can be a real question of how and where it should be worn but most of the time It should just be how it should be styled and that is what truly matters.
You can wear anything and rock the world without giving a damn if that piece of clothing you styled looked perfect and you the inside you and the outside you felt comfortable wearing it.
Linking down from where to shop :
Brallet : @Akvi By Navlakhi A Instagram Business
Jacket : Vintage stitch
Palazzo : Vintage stitch
Heels : Closet







Zabardast😍❤️
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteKeep going girl. 🤘
Much love and support💞✨