MEERA'S FASHION.
Hello everybody,
Hope you are all in good health !
I know I know you people have been waiting for a new blog but I was feeling under the weather and so couldn’t blog well I apologise for that.
In todays blog I am showing you a dress that has its unique style I bought this dress from MEERA’S which is owned by the beautiful lady Meera verma.
You might be wondering why did I call the dress unique ? Well if you go through the images one side of the dress is pulled up giving it the look of a dhoti dress , you can either style it as a simple wear with just silver jhumkas and heels , or else you can wear the dress like I did.
Now in my style I paired it with black fila shoes which are from my own shop which is sunstop store .
I used a neck piece as my bracelet wore dot earings and used nose ring to give it an ethenic look.
If you are wondering where are the rings from they are from an instagram store i.e oxidized silver , they have a beautiful collection too.
Sometimes its all about accessorizing , one simple dress and the delicate jewelry can make you look put together even on days you don’t want to dress up.
Shop this look directly from Meera verma's facebook.






















And yes I loved your dressπ as always❤️
ReplyDeleteKya baat! Good going blogger! π€
ReplyDeleteZabardast ππ
ReplyDelete